It’s always nice to scan the environment and see what is trending in entrepreneurship. When it comes to helping start-ups you can say that I am addicted to business. I simply gravate to success stories, financial tips, and gadgets that help entrepreneurs save effort, be more productive and move sales to the bottom line. One of the ways that I keep my finger on the pulse of my industry is reading the latest news. So here are a few of the articles that I have read this week and that I think you will find valuable, too!
- Intuit Updates QuickBooks Online Accounting Tool With Customizable Features Aimed at Small Businesses
- How Small Business Owners Are Wrecking Their Own Chances of Success
- Top 10 Reasons for Making the Switch To Cloud Accounting
- 3 Alternatives to Alternative Lending
- Small Business Owners: 4 Tools to Organize Finances
- 5 ways cloud accounting increases financial efficiency and accuracy for the enterprise
- Tips on Talking to and Tapping Potential Investors
- Square Makes Money Transfers as Easy as Sending an Email
- The Next Big Thing? These Are 5 Technologies My Clients Are Begging For
- How to Increase Revenue, Stability in a Practice
Read any good articles lately? I am interested to know what you have found out about your industry lately. What trends did you see that could position you for new opportunities to serve your audience?